Complete Yakima roof-mounted Q Tower system for 2 bicycles - $300 firm
NOTE: Please consult https://fitlookup.yakima.com/ to determine if this system is compatible with your vehicle. I have listed part numbers for you to compare. In 2016 Yakima began transitioning away from the Q-tower system to its BaseLine system. Most model year vehicles made in 2016 or later will only use the BaseLine system.
This system is designed for installation on vehicles without roof side rails and includes:
• 4-pk Q-towers (Part No. 8000105) - This part number was replaced circa 2004 with Part No. 8000124, but continued to be sold until about 2007. See second to last photo. If your vehicle lookup results contain a fit note #180, you will need to upgrade to the 8000124 towers. See last photo.
• 2 pairs (4) Q24 clips (Part No. 8000624) - You may need to purchase different Q clips to fit your model vehicle. Some vehicles may require different numbered Q clips for the front and rear towers. Clips are sold as pairs. See https://yakima.com/products/q-clip
• 1 pair (2) Small 48" RoundBars (Part No. 8000408)
• Optional 9mm Short Roof Line (SRL) Bike Mount (Part No. 8002052) x 2
• Optional Wheel Fork mount (Part No. 8002006) x 2
• Optional 6-pk Same Key System (SKS) Lock Cores with 1 control key and 2 locking keys (Part No. 8007206)
All lock cores, 9mm skewers and skewer housing have been cleaned and lubricated.
I have all original installation instructions.
Scammers will be ignored.
Thanks for looking.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers