I had bought this top-of-the-line Gregory Mountain Stout 35 backpack for short hikes (1-2 days) but because of schedule changes I ended up doing mostly long hikes (1-2 weeks) with my 60L pack. This Gregory was only used once (6 hour hike on Appalachian Trail). This great pack is basically new and it makes no sense to have it just sit in a closet.
QR Code Link to This Post
Here are its main features:
- model/color: Gregory Mountain Stout 35 liters, marine blue
- well ventilated back area with center channel
- super comfortable waist belt with pockets (awesome for phone, compact camera, multi-tool/knife, energy bars, sun screen, etc.)
- durable side pockets for a hiking bottle, a tripod, an umbrella, maps, etc. on both sides (these pockets will not rip unlike the stretch mesh type)
- lots of customizations possible with multiple straps, etc.
Here is a review of the Stout 45 which is just a tad larger: https://treelinebackpacker.com/2015/07/17/gregory-stout-45-backpack-review/
Paid $145 , asking price obo
I live near Hagerstown but I frequently travel to Frederick so I could meet you there as well.
Questions are welcome but I never share my phone number online so please use email only. Thanks.
If you see this item listed here it is still available. .