This is a new, never used, never connected to power Lincoln Idealarc 250 Amp AC/DC Stick Welder K1053-8 on wheels for easy transport around the shop. It was purchased along with several other welders for a project that was cancelled a few years ago. It has been in storage and is now being offered for a ridiculously low price of $999.00. A new welder of this model currently sells for over $3000.00 plus $180.00 or more additional sales tax.
QR Code Link to This Post
It could be yours for $999.00 if you're the first with cash in hand. Don't let it slip away.
Here's the description:
Lincoln Idealarc 250 Amp AC/DC Stick Welder K1053-8
The Lincoln Idealarc 250 Amp AC/DC Stick Welder is the classic workhorse of the Lincoln Electric stick welding power source line. It produces up to 300 amps of brute AC welding strength and 250 amps of smooth DC welding performance.
• Outstanding arc stability and built-in stabilizer - Provide popout-resistant welding with all AC electrodes.
• Versatile welding range - With up to 300 amps AC and 250 amps DC.
• Suitable for use with every type of electrode - Including low hydrogen, stainless steel, hardfacing, aluminum and bronze.
• Easy set-up and operation - Full range continuous current control dial with current indicator for exact heat required for each job.
• Change polarity - With a twist of the wrist AC, DC+ or DC-.
• Stackable case design - Allows machines to be stacked 3 high to save valuable floor space.
• Fan-cooled - For extra thermal protection.
Lincoln Idealarc 250 AC/DC Stick Welder Top Features
• Outstanding arc stability and built-in stabilizer
• Versatile welding range
• Suitable for use with every type of electrode
• Change polarity with a twist of the wrist
• Easy set-up and operation
Lincoln Idealarc 250 AC/DC Stick Welder Input Power
Lincoln Idealarc 250 AC/DC Stick Welder Processes
Lincoln Idealarc 250 AC/DC Stick Welder Specifications
Input Power 230/460/575/1/60
Rated Output 250A AC/30V/30%
Input Current 68/34/27A
Output Range 35-300A AC
Dimensions (H x W x D) 27 in x 19 in x 21.5 in (686 mm x 483 mm x 546 mm)
Net Weight 350.000 (158.760 kg)