Glory Energy Solutions is seeking a specific, career-minded individual desiring a future in the energy conservation and renewable energy industry. Our Energy Conservation Program is currently based on providing energy performance improvements in residential and commercial settings. This is a great opportunity for veterans and others seeking a new career with a very promising future.
QR Code Link to This Post
As a member of Glory Energy Solutions staff, this individual will become proficient in, and provide energy performance improvements such as air sealing and insulation (all types) installation. This will involve the use of specific tools, equipment and material for the purpose of improving the energy efficiencies of residential and commercial properties.
• HS diploma or GED certification minimum. Certain skill sets developed by serving in the Armed Forces
are considered beneficial.
• Proven excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to interact positively as a team member
• Must be able to lift 70 pounds.
• Can not be afraid of heights or enclosed spaces; must be comfortable working in attics and on ladders;
must be comfortable working with small hand tools (drills, screwdrivers, ratchet sets, etc).
• Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
• Successfully complete a mandated background check.
• Initial and thereafter sporadic drug tests must be passed.
• Prior experience in certain construction or HVAC fields can be a plus, but are not required. Prior
military service a definite benefit.
Compensation range for this is hourly, $12-$18 an hour, depending on experience and capabilities.