compensation: Competitive pay depends on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently looking for Journeymen to work on various types of commercial construction projects. Most of our work is in the Baltimore/ Maryland area.
• Represent the company in a professional manner
• Work as a team with other team members
• Journeymen be competent in reading and interpreting blueprints and specifications
• Wiring of new and existing commercial buildings, switch and plug, all fixtures, panels
• Troubleshooting skills
• Carry out additional job tasks or assignments as needed
Qualifications and Skill
• Pass standard drug test
• Mechanic must have at least 4 years of experience
• Have your own reliable transportation.
• Must have your own hand tools.
• Be on time and hard working.
• Be able to put in 40 hours a week.
• Have a Positive Attitude and Motivated to work.
We offer one of the most competitive benefits packages in the industry.
If you are interested, please attach your resume or call to schedule an interview 443-957-4350
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers