We have 2 immediate openings for exterior repair technicians that meet the following criteria and have the following skills and knowledge:
QR Code Link to This Post
• A minimum of 2 years of experience using an aluminum break
• A working knowledge of installing soffits, fascia boards, and minor roof repairs
• Ability to use ladders between 6’ and 34’. Also 40’ with assistance.
• Must have a clean driving record and valid driver’s license.
• Must be able to do clean caulk work.
• Must know how to repair / replace exterior trim.
• Must have good communication skills.
• Must be able to work independently and self-direct.
• Must be able to pass a drug test.
This position comes with above average pay rates, paid vacation time after the first year, a take home work truck, 40 hours per week year round and the ability to work over time if desired. If you are interested in applying please submit your resume with 3 work related references. Feel free to e-mail any questions you may have about this job opening. Good luck job hunting!