In immediate need of a full-time Masonry Laborer to go to job sites around Montgomery County, MD.
QR Code Link to This Post
As a Masonry labor you may operate a variety of hand and power tools in addition to cleaning and preparing sites, digging trenches, concrete forms, cleaning up rubble and debris and removing waste materials.
• MUST have a valid Driver’s License
• Pass drug test
• Speak, read and write English
• Able to mix mortar and concrete.
• Provides support for all construction activities: Digs ditches, mixes concrete and mortar, transports bricks, block and soil
• Lift 100lbs
• Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely
• Must be reliable and self-motivated
• Perform necessary tasks in a safe manner
• Strong working knowledge of job site safety
• High standard of integrity and professionalism
• Drug free at all times
• Be able to maintain a safe work area
• Own Reliable Transportation
• Must be able to work 40 hours a week
• Experience is preferable but, willing to train
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $13-18hr depending on experience
Experience: Preferred but not required