compensation: hourly, retirement, health care, paid vacation, holiday employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
1) Diagnoses mechanical failures and repairs tractors and tractor components according to manuals, factory specifications, and knowledge of engine performances, using handtools, power tools, and testing instruments: Attaches compression, ignition, and timing test instruments to certain parts of tractor, using clamps and handtools.
2) Starts engine dials and reads meters and gauges of testing equipment to diagnose engine malfunction.
3) Removes and disassembles engine, transmission, and clutches, using hoists, jacks, and mechanic's handtools.
4) Inspects parts for damage, and verifies dimensions and clearances of parts for conformance to factory specifications, using gauges, such as calipers, and micrometers.
5) Replaces or repairs worn or damaged parts.
6) Grinds valves, relines and adjusts brakes, tightens body bolts, aligns wheels, and tunes engine.
7) May weld defective body or frame parts.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers