compensation: Competitive Pay Based on Expertise and Licensing employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Why has your job satisfaction depleted?
Share that reason with Mallick Plumbing & Heating when you apply, and we will see what we can do to bring that joy back into your life when you are hired.
OUR EXPERTISE MAY BE IN THE PLUMBING INDUSTRY, BUT MALLICK PRIDES ITSELF ON BEING IN THE PEOPLE BUSINESS.
- 401K Plan with Company Contribution
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance Policy
- Supplemental Insurance
- Company Provide Vehicles
- Company Cell Phone and iPad
- Performance Based Bonuses
- Extended Education and Training
Commercial Service Technician
Residential Service Technician
40 hours (Hours may vary) between Monday - Friday
Mallick is a respectful work environment that invests in its employees to provide long-term career growth and a comfortable life for their families. Since it's establishment in 1994, Mallick has provided the Maryland, Virginia and DMV area with fair and honest work.
We are looking to add members to our family to continue to provide industry-leading services and products. This individual would be placed in a position where they can thrive and establish a successful long-term career with Mallick.
This position's responsibilities includes, but is not limited to:
- Constant and clear communication with your supervisor, coworkers dispatcher and the customer
- Maintenance of materials and tools necessary for the future jobs and assignments
- Knowledge of local codes to perform jobs correctly and with the utmost courtesy to the customer
- Keep work vehicle stocked, organized and clean
- A positive attitude with the desire to learn and represent the company in a positive manner
REQUIRMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
- Must possess the ability to work in a team environment and be able to multitask
- Be capable of taking the lead when needed and make decisions that benefit the business
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to lift up 50 lbs.
- A people person -- WE ARE IN THE PEOPLE BUSINESS and treat customers, coworkers and everyone else with respect and give a helping hand when needed to do so.
If you want to start or continue your career with Mallick -- we would love to have you join our family and improve our company. We take great pride in our employees -- where your work doesn't go unnoticed, your loved ones are cared for and your actions have a direct impact on the company.
CONVERSATIONS ARE FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL.
Please learn a little more about us on our Facebook page (@MallickPlumbing) or on our Website (www.MallickPlumbing.com).