We’re a pioneer and leader in the global roofing and related products industry with a brand-new plant opening soon. This manufacturing plant will have 40 employees and will manufacture commercial roofing. We’re looking for a talented Industrial Electrician to join that team.
In this role, you would manage assigned work orders, troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment. You will work with automated equipment and VFD’s, computers, AC/DC drives, HMI’s and PLCs as you understand and comply with all safety policies, procedures and regulations. You’ll need to comprehend and use technical manuals, schematics, blueprints and electrical code specifications and organize and practice good housekeeping of work area, tools, and parts. This will entail maintaining spare parts inventory. In addition, you will plan and oversee testing and calibration of electrical and electronic equipment and tools on a scheduled basis as well as respond to emergency situations as necessary.
• High School Diploma/GED
• Minimum 5 years’ electrical maintenance experience in a plant setting
• Journeyman’s card
• Must possess superior analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Experience with various instrumentation sensors and transmitters
• Install, maintain and troubleshoot distribution and control equipment such as switches, relays, circuit breakers and fuse disconnect
• Ability to run conduit and knowledge of relevant codes
• Work with minimal supervision
• Ability to manage time effectively while handling multiple jobs with varying priorities
• Proficient in diagnosing and testing motors and motor control circuits
• Knowledge of Allen Bradley Drives, Relay Logic, PLCs and programming
• Fluent in verbal and written English
What You Can Expect from Us
• Competitive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision insurances
• Holiday and vacation pay
• Safety prescription glasses and safety shoe allowance
• Due to the Covid19 pandemic, we will practice and/or mandate certain protocols which may include any or all of the following: wearing masks, social distancing, use of hand sanitizer, temperature monitoring and/or remote interviewing. Please keep in mind that these protocols may change at any time.
About the Company
The company was founded in 1951. It first manufactured building paper and then expanded to include coated roll roofing. Its first asphalt shingle was made in 1954. More than 60 years after its founding, our company has grown to be among the world’s largest exporters of asphalt shingles.
If you truly want to grow with an industry leader, join this company.
This is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers