compensation: $18.00+ per hour depending on experience employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Millennium Pool Service is a growing local company seeking a technician in the Frederick/Northern Montgomery County, MD area. We specialize in opening, maintenance, repairs and winterizations of both residential and commercial swimming pools.
A technician is responsible for the general maintenance, cleanliness and safety of swimming pools. Experience with servicing swimming pools and equipment is required for this position. Specific duties will include balancing pool chemistry, vacuuming, brushing, routine cleaning and service of pool equipment, including some minor repairs if necessary. On-the-job training will be provided before being sent out independently in a company vehicle.
• A valid Maryland Driver's License with good driving record and a clean background check
• Transportation to and from work (based in southern Frederick MD for this position)
• Maintain a professional appearance, be helpful and courteous to customers and other employees
• Possess prior swimming pool experience
• Show the ability and willingness to learn, perform clean work, and act in a professional and organized manner
• Be in overall good health and able to carry up to 80 lbs. Walking, bending and lifting are required.
• Ability to work overtime weekdays and half-day Saturdays seasonally.
• Desire to grow within a quickly expanding company
• Most importantly, possess a positive attitude and strong work ethic (we cannot teach this!)
This is a full time, hourly position for the pool season (ending in November). As a quickly expanding company, we are willing and happy to provide the necessary training and resources to those who demonstrate the willingness and ability to step into a year-round position. Compensation is competitive and will vary based on previous experience and actual performance. Overtime may be available during the peak-season. Healthcare benefits available.
If you enjoy working outdoors and feel you qualify for the position, please email over your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers