Water Treatment Service Technician (Carroll County MD and Surrounding Area)
compensation: UP TO $25 / HR DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
WATER TREATMENT SERVICE TECHNICIAN:
A successful local water treatment company, located in southern Carroll County MD, specializing in water testing and treatment for commercial/industrial, cooling towers, chillers, steam and heating water boilers throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. Currently, we seek a Water Treatment Service Technician to join our team.
- Experience in water treatment with commercial/industrial, cooling towers, chillers steam/heating water boilers. Continued training provided based on previous experience
- Analytical/chemistry background a BIG plus
- Familiar with basic International Plumbing Code
- Ability to recognize issues with customer's water treatment program and provide solutions to those issues
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Familiarity with the Baltimore- Frederick - DC Metro Area
- Must have a valid Virginia, DC or Maryland Drivers license with good driving record
- Able to pass drug test and FULL criminal background check
- Able to climb a ladder
- High School Diploma or GED
- Local candidates only please apply; MUST LIVE no more than 45 minutes of Sykesville, Maryland
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
- Acquire water samples from HVAC systems including (but not limited too), cooling towers, chiller, heating and domestic water systems
- Perform chemical and quality analysis on samples
- Able to do basic math on the fly..
- Adjust water treatment equipment based on analysis results
- Carry 1- 5 gallon containers into boiler rooms and fill 50-gallon containers
- Install, maintain, replace general plumbing components to include PVC, copper and small steel: no larger than 2"
- Ensure proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment/supplies; promote continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices
- Read, understand, follow and enforce safety procedures
- Use hand/power tools applicable to trade including water testing and minor electrical troubleshooting equipment
- Ability to interface with customers, provide solutions and meet deadlines
- Competitive pay with commission opportunity
IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS A COMMERCIAL HVAC WATER TREATMENT TECHNICIAN THEN THIS JOB WILL PAY AS MUCH AS $25/HR TO START..DOE
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers