condition: good make / manufacturer: Airstream model name / number: Excella 500 31 ft. paint color: silver size / dimensions: 32 ft year manufactured: 1976
QR Code Link to This Post
*****VINTAGE AIRSTREAM 31 FT TRAILER READY TO FIT IN *****
New photos!! New work done !!
Last days of this sale if not sold going with us to Europe. New work has been done in this project.
Vintage Airstream in Very Good Technical Condition. Great Towing – lastly towed 2 months ago and on a big trip 2500 miles from Texas to Maryland in Sep 2019, once we bought it. We are selling it due to the quicker return to Europe from Expat Assignment in US.
Trailer under restoration right now. All windows are restored with the original parts from VINTAGE GASKET, beside 1 Vista View Windows which is to be restored. Bathroom and front sitting - sleeping area renovated ready to use- mattresses not included. Size of bad is 6 x 7.3 ft. and storage capacity underneath is 3.2 ft3 in total- separated into 8 independent compartments. At this stage new flooring is placed on the whole. Photos are examples how you can design at this stage. Additionally and ready to fit into existing installation: modern water heater, cooker (gas/electric) with oven and four burners. Also original refrigerator (gas/electric) is available but this is an old module I would personally exchange with modern item.
Right side of middle compartment re-modeled, change of isolation, change of old rivets, re-installation of external mudguards and re-riveting. New installation of internal mudguard cover, re-paint of central compartment.
Most furniture's removed as well as wall separators (all original removed items are kept in case you like to have them) except:
· Bathroom furniture(all original)
· Two Main Original wardrobes next to bathroom with sliding door divider (very useful)
· Original ceiling storage cabinets
· Original under-bed storage cabinets
DESIGN AS YOU LIKE - low budget or with high end decoration.
This type of AIRSTREAM fully restored costs 40-50k USD or even more!!!
Previous owner used the trailer for living and also restored it including the following:
· All new PEX plumbing
· Electronic leveling jack
· New water heater
· Electrical has been fixed and updated
· Braking system was re-done.
· Tires have always been covered while stored/being lived in. Only time they're uncovered is while towing
· Original gas/electric fridge (works great)
· Original gas stove/oven (works great)
· Original A/C(worked great last time I used it, it blows ice cold)
· Awning needs some work
· Two propane tanks with cover
· All roof rivets have been polyurethane caulked over.
· Bamboo floors that are easy to change according with your preferences.
· Composting toilet (original toilet hookups can be accessed by removing the last few planks of bamboo in the bathroom)
There is a small dent in the front from a tree branch, but it has been mostly riveted out, and isn't that noticeable. You can exchange one aluminum panel and completely remove the dent. Cost of original part 400-500$.
Title is clear. Pickup at the location, 21742 MD, other delivery options after phone conversation.
Additional photos available also from the time when we bought it. We can schedule viewing at your convenience.
2000$ deposit required after the purchase.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers