QR Code Link to This Post
NFI's Staples - Hagerstown, MD dedicated fleet transports commercial goods regionally without a need for Hazmat or TWIC certifications! These are dedicated runs where you will always get to reset your hours AT HOME! Making upwards of $68,000 and with a $5,000 Bonus, this is a great opportunity for drivers looking for regional work, and time at home!Apply now!
- First Year Average $62k+ / $1300-1400 per week - Top Earners make $68k+ annually!
- Sign-on Bonus $5000
- Quarterly/Annual Safety Bonus, $2k Referral Bonus, $50 Clean Roadside Inspection Bonus
- Trainers/Finishers earn an additional $250 per week / $10k per year!
- Dedicated Regional Runs: You know where you're going, every time!
- Reset at Home: Don't spend your down time in the field, with us, you reset at home!
- Tailgate Deliveries: Tailgate deliveries require some handling, but with great compensation!
- No Hazmat or TWIC Needed: Save yourself some time! No need for these certifications here!
- Reliable On Site Operations: Staff On-Site for Planning, Dispatch, and Payroll!
- Immediate Benefits Available
- Multiple Plans to Choose From – Pick the plan that fits you and your family - Medical, Prescriptions, Wellness Incentives, HSA, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with Match!
For immediate consideration please contact KIRSY at 856-552-3174, or CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
No time to fill out a full application? CLICK HERE to submit your contact information and have a recruiter contact you.
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED since 1932. We don’t answer to Wall St or Investors.
- 100% DEDICATED – Its all we do. Every NFI driver is assigned to a specific dedicated account.
- Our PEOPLE – The relationships we have with our drivers result in one of the lowest driver turnover rates in trucking
As a CDL Driver for NFI, you must be a dependable and safety-minded professional, with a commitment to providing our customers the best possible service.
NFI basic driver qualifications include:
Minimum 23 years of age
Class A CDL from your state of residence
Safe driving record
1 year verifiable Tractor Trailer experience to start immediately with NFI
- Less than one year experience? No Problem! Ask about our Paid Transition/Training Program.
- Six to twelve months exp - 4 weeks paid training
- Less than 6 months exp and/or recent driving school graduates - 8 weeks paid training.
- Recent driving school graduates must have attended an NFI affiliated driving school & be at least 21 years of age.