I have been ghostwriting for the last nine years. In the past year, I have ghostwritten eight books, acted as a book coach on three books, and edited many more.
QR Code Link to This Post
1. We have an initial call during which you basically download your brain to me, including your vision for the book and what you want included in the book.
2. I come up with an outline and send it to you for approval.
3. We go back and forth until we have an outline you are happy with.
4. I come up with questions to ask you to draw your story out of you.
5. We have a series of phone calls, during which I ask you questions. I take the answers to those questions and make them flow together into a story. Some authors feel put on the spot on the phone and prefer to do this by email, so they can give more thoughtful answers.
6. I write the first chapter and send it to you for approval.
7. We continue to have phone conversations, and I continue to send you each chapter for approval.
I am also able to edit books and provide publishing services, including book cover design, book interior layout, eBook publishing, and print publishing. I also ghostwrite articles, guest pieces, opinion pieces, and blogs. Please message me if you are interested.